DrawNames on the Hotmail Safe senders list
- Click on the settings icon next to your name (in the upper right-hand corner). A small menu appears. Choose More mail settings in this menu.
- Choose Safe and blocked senders, which is within the Preventing junk email section, in the column on the right.
- First check whether firstname.lastname@example.org is on the Blocked senders list. Choose Blocked senders.
If email@example.com is not on this list, continue with step 5.
If firstname.lastname@example.org is on this list, select it and click << Remove from list.
- Then click Safe and blocked senders, at the top of the page.
- Click Safe senders.
- Type email@example.com at Sender or domain to mark as safe: and click Add to list >>.
Did you create a password? Sign in
© 2001-2018 Meetrix Online