Version: 25 May 2018
Drawnames.co.uk is a free service that helps friends and family create gift exchanges. The website is owned by Meetrix Online B.V. in Delft, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 27350769.
Drawnames.co.uk thinks it’s important to inform you on the processing of personal data. Drawnames.co.uk processes a number of personal details during the draw.
Purposes of processing
Drawnames.co.uk processes your personal data to:
- Draw names and make wish lists;
- Tailor our website to your wishes and keep track of your personal preferences;
- Analyze and improve our services;
- Inform you about our website.
Drawnames.co.uk processes your personal data on the following legal basis:
Processing your personal data is necessary to represent the following justified interest(s) of Meetrix Online: Being able to perform the services for which visitors use Drawnames.co.uk, such as drawing lots, making wish lists, exchanging the and the informing of users.
Drawnames.co.uk guarantees your privacy in the following ways:
- We only process personal data needed to draw names and to make wish lists.
- We do not provide personal data to third parties such as advertisers. Your e-mail address is only used for e-mails from Drawnames.co.uk.
- We only place a cookie that is necessary for the operation of the website. This cookie contains anonymous information and stays in your browser for the maximum of one year.
- We do not place cookies on behalf of third parties (third-party cookies).
- We encrypt all pages with SSL / HTTPS: the lock in your browser.
- We store data within the boundaries of the European Union.
Provision of personal data
If you want to use Drawnames.co.uk you are obliged to enter your name and e-mail address. The following information is not required: gender, age, hobbies & interests and gift wishes. If you do not provide this personal information to Drawnames.co.uk, the person who draws your name will not have as good an idea of what to get you as when you do.
Secure and safe
Drawnames.co.uk protects and saves your data in the following ways:
- We handle your personal data carefully. This means, among other things, that we take adequate technical and organizational measures to secure your personal data and protect it against loss or improper processing.
- Your personal details are stored in a secure environment and are only accessible to authorized Drawnames.co.uk employees insofar as this is necessary for the processing of your personal data as described in this privacy statement.
- We do not store your personal data longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. When it is no longer necessary to process your personal data, we will anonymize your personal data.
This website has been very carefully developed. However, no rights can be derived from the use of Drawnames.co.uk. Drawnames.co.uk does not accept any liability for the non-functioning or incorrect functioning of the website or the non-arrival or late arrival of messages.
Automated decision making and / or profiling
To tailor the gift finder to your personal preferences and personal characteristics, Drawnames.co.uk makes use of automated decision making (including profiling) based on your personal data. This way we can make sure your Secret Sant gets relevant gift suggestions to increase the chance that you get a gift that fits your profile.
Gift ideas and external links
Drawnames.co.uk can be used free of charge through the contribution of our partners. Drawnames.co.uk shows relevant gift ideas for your celebration. By clicking on a link, you visit the web shop of a partner. The use of these external websites, including the ordering of gifts, falls outside the responsibility of Drawnames.co.uk.
The person who has set up a group can remove people (names and e-mail addresses) from the group or delete the whole group.
You have the right to submit a request to us to inspect, correct and/or delete your personal data. You also have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data and you are allowed to object to the processing of your personal data.
As a data subject you also have the right to request Drawnames.co.uk to recover the personal data you have provided to Drawnames.co.uk in a structured, acceptable form which can be read by machines (data portability).
Questions, requests and complaints
For questions about this privacy statement and the processing Drawnames.co.uk does, contact us via the information below.
A request for data portability, inspection, correction and/or removal can be submitted by e-mail. This also applies for requests regarding limitations and objections. When you do such a request we are allowed to ask you for identification. As a data subject you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.Drawnames.co.uk
2611 DA Delft
015 – 202 30 23.
Start drawing names.